“Hooooly…..,” I exclaimed. As soon as we arrived on the twelfth flooring, it felt considerably larger than once we have been wanting up on the zipliners from the bottom. It was too late to show again. In mere moments, we have been strapped in and able to fly via the LINQ promenade.
We’ve been loads of instances through the years, however it was our first time on the Fly LINQ. On our current go to, we bought to see all the most recent eating places and updates to place collectively our present favourite issues to do on the LINQ promenade.
This submit could comprise affiliate hyperlinks, the place we obtain a small fee on gross sales of the merchandise which are linked at no further price to you. All opinions are all the time our personal. Learn our full disclosure for more information. Thanks for supporting the manufacturers that make Native Adventurer attainable.
Final Up to date: April 13, 2021
Concerning the LINQ Promenade
Once we lived in Vegas again in 2013, the LINQ Promenade was model new and essentially the most native haunt on the Strip. We locals don’t go to the Strip a lot, however on the time most guests didn’t learn about it but.
Since then, it’s modified so much. They’ve added many sights whereas others have closed (RIP Polaroid Museum and Sprinkles Cupcake ATM). Now, it attracts a a lot bigger crowd, principally vacationers.
With 35+ eating places and outlets and the iconic High Roller, it’s a beautiful out of doors spot to stroll round, eat, and folks watch.
The primary picture on the left was when the Strip was shut down and hardly anybody was round, however as you possibly can see on the correct, the crowds are already coming again.
5 High Issues to Do on the LINQ Promenade
It’s onerous to overlook this towering statement wheel because it’s a significant a part of the Las Vegas cityscape. You are able to do the usual 30-minute experience to get pleasure from 360 views of the Strip, do a cheerful half-hour (our favourite), or hire a whole cabin to your self for a romantic date. Remember to read our High Roller guide and you should definitely book your tickets here prematurely.
2. Fly LINQ Zipline
Flying via the air 1,121 toes above the promenade was loads of enjoyable! Being the one zipline on the Strip, it’s really a novel expertise and a pleasant change from the standard casinos.
From beneath, it doesn’t appear very excessive, however we have been stunned by how excessive it felt up high.
After checking in, they create you to the highest flooring the place they strap you in. There’s a blue bag that you would be able to put your belongings in. It match our 10L Sling, however not a lot past that. If in case you have an even bigger bag, they will ship it all the way down to the touchdown level of their cargo cart.
Native Tip: For those who’re carrying sandals or flip-flops, they’ll ask you to take them off and place them within the bag.
Costs beginning at $24
We bundled up in (fake) fur coats and hats and entered our very personal winter wonderland in the course of the Las Vegas desert. When the temperatures are blistering, the Minus 5 Ice Bar is the right strategy to calm down. We visited within the winter, they usually supplied all of the gear to remain heat too.
They serve all their drinks in cups fabricated from ice, and we bought to attempt their Northern Lights cocktail.
For those who plan on ingesting, purchase the upgraded bundle since you get a reduction while you pre-purchase them.
Additionally, despite the fact that it’s a bar, it’s kid-friendly! They’ve mocktails for anybody underage, however cease letting children in after 9 (typically a bit earlier than relying on the group inside).
Native Tip: On the weekends, waits might be as much as 3+ hours (particularly with the present capability limits). To keep away from crowds, go to throughout the week or earlier than 8 pm.
4. I Love Sugar
Martinis Beginning at $19
For those who love sugar, that is the place to go. Bitter sweet and gummy bears are my responsible pleasure (possibly I don’t really feel all that responsible). In addition to being an enormous sweet store, to make it a really Vegas expertise, attempt a sweet martini on the Sweet Martini Bar.
They make extraordinarily photogenic sweet martinis and different drinks which have gone viral on TikTok. The drinks begin at $19, and also you higher consider they get you tipsy. My favourite was the enormous Gummy Bear martini.
Native Tip: Waits are as much as 3-4 hrs on the weekend. Make a reservation on Open Table to save lots of time.
Costs beginning at $20
For those who’ve been desirous to attempt VR, take a look at VR Adventures. There are 5 completely different experiences or adventures that you would be able to take, together with a haunted elevator, air balloon journey world wide, and iconic curler coasters. Together with responsive seats, every journey brings you to a special world you possibly can see with your pals.
Jacob bought contained in the haunted elevator. I went inside to movie his reactions, however since I can’t even do scary films, even the music was creeping me out. I did the Huge Apple curler coaster experience, which was so enjoyable to nearly see the Las Vegas Strip whereas on the Las Vegas Strip (so meta). We haven’t tried the actual one but, however now we’ll need to test it out to match.
Native Tip: Extra adventures are half off after your first one.
The Finest Eating places on the LINQ Promenade
Whereas exploring the LINQ Promenade, there are many spots so that you can seize a chunk. Listed below are a couple of of our favorites.
Whether or not you need the basic fish and chips, or favor shrimp, rooster, or sausage, there’s one thing tasty for everybody. There’s even a secret combo! For those who ask for the ‘G Spot’ you’ll get fish, rooster, and shrimp collectively.
It’s onerous to withstand stopping by for a Double-Double each time we’re there as a result of it smells so good. For those who’re hanging out off the Strip, it’s cheaper to go to a different location, however in the event you scent it, it’s already too late.
I do know there’s all the time the talk on what’s the very best burger. However in the event you’re speaking in regards to the fast-food class solely, this one takes the cake.
Favourite Bistro has the vibes of a Paris cafe serving French fare with an American aptitude. It’s the primary U.S. location from restaurateurs Thierry Bourdoncle and Ariane de Senneville. Don’t miss their scrumptious and exquisite desserts too.
Attempt these upscale connoisseur scorching canines with recipes impressed from throughout the nation. In order for you one thing very Vegas, they actually have a Billionaire Canine, full with Kobe beef frank, foie gras torchon, port onion marmalade, and truffle mayo.
Extra Locations to Eat
- Breeze Daiquiri – These large drinks.
- Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar – Nice patio with genuine Mexican meals.
- Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop – The whole lot chocolate!
- Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar – Positioned contained in the LINQ, the restaurant options all types of consolation meals.
- Hash House a Go-Go – Huge meals made for hungry individuals.
- Haute Doggery – In order for you one thing very Vegas, they actually have a Billionaire Canine, full with Kobe beef frank, foie gras torchon, port onion marmalade, and truffle mayo.
- Flour & Barley Brick Oven Pizza – They’ve all forms of toppings and even a gluten-free pizza, brunch pizza, and candy dessert pizzas.
- Jaburritos – Attempt a sushi burrito!
- Maxie’s – Instagram-worthy breakfast choices like Fruity Pebble french toast and cotton sweet pancakes.
- Off the Strip – Traditional bistro meals that’s an area favourite.
- Starbucks – For those who want your espresso repair.
- Sticky Chicken – An indoor meals truck with 20+ wing and sauce combos (at the moment closed).
- Sweet Sin by Claude Escamilla – Espresso, tea, gelato, and macarons (at the moment closed).
- Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery – Celtic-themed sports activities bar.
- Virgil’s Real Barbecue – Southern-inspired smoked bbq.
- Yard House – They’ve 160 beers on their menu.
Procuring on the LINQ Promenade
In addition to the actions and eating places, there are many outlets so that you can browse on the LINQ Promenade. That will help you plan, here’s a record:
- Chilli Beans – Style Ahead Sun shades with Weekly Releases.
- Goorin Brothers Hat Store – Modern hat put on (one in all our climbing buddies works right here and we now have different buddies who’re regulars right here).
- Harley Davidson – Store for merchandise made by this iconic bike model.
- Havaianas – Referred to as the preferred flip flop model on the planet with tons of choices.
- Honolulu Cookie Firm – Attempt their signature shortbread cookie.
- Nectar Tub Treats – Bakery-inspired scented handmade cleaning soap.
- Pier 30 – Swimwear, clothes, and equipment.
- Razer – Excessive-performance gaming gear.
- Sky Store – Memento store providing Excessive Curler and Fly Zipline presents in addition to different Vegas goodies.
- Socks & Bottoms – For many who love matching underwear and socks.
- Welcome to Las Vegas – A one-stop store to seek out souvenirs.
Instructions and Parking on the LINQ Promenade
The LINQ Promenade’s official handle is 3545 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (map). In case you are on the strip, make your means in the direction of the LINQ. Between The LINQ and Margaritaville, you’ll discover the Strip entrance to the Promenade.
In case you are driving, map your strategy to the Excessive Curler: 3545 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (map). Simply behind the enormous wheel, is a big car parking zone. The charges are as follows:
- 1st Hour – FREE
- 1-4 Hours – $12
- 4-12 Hours – $15
- Over 24 Hour – $15 per day
For those who’re searching for free parking, there are 3 ways to park without spending a dime.
- Lodge Visitors park without spending a dime
- Locals park without spending a dime (with a legitimate Nevada driver’s license)
- Platinum, Diamond & Seven Stars members park without spending a dime
Native Tip: To get free parking along with your NV driver’s license, take a ticket while you pull in however scan the again of your license while you go away.
- Bear in mind to all the time give your self 10-15 additional minutes when strolling across the strip or getting there from parking. Issues all the time are farther than you anticipate.
- Carry your masks. Although it’s an outside area, masks are necessary always until you’re actively consuming or ingesting.
- Weekends get very crowded so in the event you can go to throughout the week, you’ll cope with fewer individuals round.
- They’ve seasonal decor on the LINQ Promenade. We liked checking it out throughout the holidays.
Finest Locations to Keep
Have you ever been to the LINQ Promenade? Which of this stuff are you placing in your bucket record subsequent?
Did you get pleasure from this submit? Pin it for later
See Extra Las Vegas GUides
“Discovery consists not of searching for new lands however in seeing with new eyes” – M. Proust
Esther + Jacob
Esther and Jacob are the founders of Native Adventurer, which is likely one of the high 5 journey blogs within the US. They consider that journey might be discovered each close to and much and hope to encourage others to discover domestically. They discover a brand new metropolis in depth yearly and at the moment base themselves in Las Vegas.
You may also love